AIRCHARGE: WIRELESS SMARTPHONE CHARGER
• The Aircharge port allows you to charge your smartphone battery wirelessly • Charging occurs through inductive
electrical power transfer between the Aircharge module and the smartphone receiver. For wireless charging to be possible,
the smartphone needs to be enabled with the necessary QI inductive charging receiver technology, either integrated from
stock or fitted retroactively thanks to a QI casing • Fitted in the location of cable port openings Ø 80 mm. Simply insert
the Aircharge module into the cable port opening and connect it to a USB port on your desktop PC • Choice of either
a white SO or black SG finish (+ fin.).
ZAMAC CABLE PORT WITH BRUSH
• Square section port W. 8.95 x 8.95 cm, openingø 80 mm. Rotates 180° to facilitate cable routing. Fitted with a black brush. Zamac alloy port in a matt bronze SQ or matt blackOF finish (+ fin.).
SQUARE SOCKET PORT FOR DIRECT CONNECTIVITY
• Socket port featuring a retractable cover allowing power and data connectivity straight from the worktop
• Fitted with a EUR power socket + 1 RJ45 and 1 USB 5U socket. Feeder cables included • Fit on to all worktops in the location of cable port openings Ø 80 mm • Depth of module from underside of worktop: 82.5 mm. • Made from ABS in a white SO or black OF finish • W. 124 x D. 90 cm.
« eol. » CABLE PORT
• Cable port featuring an « eol. » design cover, diam. 6 cm, and snap-on inner ring fitted to the worktop, diam. 8 cm. • Made from injection molded ABS in an aluminium grey OI or graphite grey OK finish.
CABLE PORT – SQUARE OR CIRCULAR
Square cable port
• 9.5 x 9.5 cm • ABS in an aluminium grey finish.
• Designed around 2 removable parts to facilitate cable routing.
Circular cable port
• Dim. ø 8 cm • Made from ABS in an aluminium grey finish.
ABS TOP ACCESS
• Made from injection molded ABS in an aluminium grey finish • Rectangle 24 x 12 x 2.5 cm • Allows cables to be fed through from desk tops to the structure • When placing an order, please specify the desired quantity and position of the covers on a diagram •Price excluding fitting (contact us for details).
TOP ACCESS WITHOUT FEEDER CABLE
• Cover in a white SO or natural aluminium OI finish. Fitted with grey brushes. • Cover fitted with soft-closing mechanism • W. 24 x 12 cm.
TOP ACCESS WITH FEEDER CABLE
• Cover in a white SO or natural aluminium OI finish, with fixed socket feed (2 power sockets + 2 RJ45 + 1
USB) • Supplied with mains power cable EUR 2 m long • Fitted with grey brushes to facilitate cable routing. Suitable for worktops of the 4-Wood and 4Most ranges with pre-cut openings • Soft-closing mechanism.
HORIZONTAL CLIP-ON CABLE TROUGH
• Attaches to the underside of the worktop using wood screws • Cabling is secured with clips along the length of the cable trough and is directly accessible via 7 retractable flaps.
HORIZONTAL UNIVERSAL CABLE
• Can be fi tted to all the desk structures of the System furniture ranges (crossbeam, melamine or metal modesty
panels). Can be secured to underside of melamine desks by means of wood screws • Facilitates storage of trailing sockets and cables • Metal 10/10 thick, height 10 cm.
CABLE TROUGHS FOR FITTING
• Single point of attachment at the centre of the desktop • Adjustable to three predetermined heights (10.5 –
13.5 – 16.5 cm) lock in position without the need for tools • Two openings in the back allow cables to pass
through • Suitable for all types of desks • Dim. : D. 10 x H. 10 cm • Structure in an aluminium grey SB finish.
• Set of 2 • Feature 5 separators to facilitate segregated cable routing and securing • Attach to the underside
of the worktop using wood screws supplied • Made from ABS in a black OF finish.
MULTI-PURPOSE CABLE HOLDERS
• Composed of 4 compartments. • Attaches to any surface and in any position, using the double-sided tape supplied • Made from ABS in a black OF finish.
TRAILING SOCKET FOR CABLE TROUGHS
• Featuring 3 EUR power sockets + 2 RJ45 data sockets. • Supplied with mains power cable EUR 2 m long.
METAL CABLE COLUMN
• Circular section tubular steel vertical cable channel
• Cables are routed through the inside of the column
• Attaches to the desktop using wood screws.
VERTICAL CLIP-ON CABLE COLUMN
• Injection molded ABS cable holder • Cabling is secured with clips along the length of the cable trough
and is directly accessible via 7 retractable flaps • Attaches to the underside of the desktop using wood
screws • H.72 x W. 11 cm.
VERTICAL CABLE HOLDER
Allows feeding of cables from desktops down rectangular section 4Most legs. Clips on to leg once cables are installed.